Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sigh

All I know right now is I'm happy this week is over. We are all so tired. We also got a lot accomplished too. The bathroom is done minus the baseboards. The carpet upstairs will be done tomorrow morning. Then all I will have left to do is finish painting 2 ceilings and the trim everywhere upstairs. I will be so happy to move our furniture in and especially have all of our cloths here. The last couple of days we have had cloths in our old house, in the garage in the new house, and in the trailer behind the new house we have been staying in. It's quite an adventure figuring out where stuff is right now. My mother in law took a day off of work to help me paint. She also helped me scrub the kitchen cabinents. Thanks so much Janet. My father in law has been around to help out with anything and everything. So thanks to you too Randy. J.C. is enjoying this home improvement stuff. He put in the new kitchen sink and plumbed the toilet after he tiled the bathroom. All that was done without much cussing too. He's even going to let me paint one wall in the living room blue.
Yesterday and today was my barrel clinic. It was so much fun. I learned a lot. and Terri and Norma were great teachers. Needless to say I am tired and going to sleep early tonight.

5 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Wow, you have been a busy bee! How exciting to have things coming together and you're so close to being finished! Yay! Can't wait to see the final product. :) Hang in there, cowgirl. It will all be worth it. I cannot wait to see the blue wall either; that sounds really cool.

Coopercomics said...

You are a STRONG woman Steph. Not many gals could go through all of the home repairs with a smile. I am not surprised by that at all though. That is what I have always thought of you. :)

Wendi said...

You guys are doing a fabulous job! I figure that since I can go in the house without my sweatshirt over my nose now things are getting sooo much better! You have worked so hard!

Cami & Co said...

I can't wait until I can paint a house. I'm so excited for you. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your house all finished.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I know who you are but nice story and house!! Bob W.