Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spur the hide off his neck honey.

Last Saturday J.C. got on a bareback horse at a rodeo in Logan. It was a benefit rodeo for the Cache County 4-H. His good friend Bradie was one of the pickup men, so he talked J.C. into riding.
Here he is behind the chutes before getting on. Sorry all the pictures are fuzzy. I was standing on the fence to take these pictures, plus I was a little nervous. Climbing on.
Look at that great mark out.
Supposedly this horse has never been rode past the first few bucks....
The horse got a little confused when the guy was still on his back and he just went to spinning. Once again sorry about the pictures, I was trying to watch and then I would think to myself take another picture. It's so hard.
This is after the buzzer, when I thought he almost got his head stepped on, but it ended up that his butt got stepped on instead.

1 comment:

George Family said...

You did good on the pictures, I would have just watched! There is nothing like watching a cowboy ride.