Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sledding fun






Our good friends the Kaiserman's have a team of draft horses and Saturday they invited us over to go sledding. We brought Dixon's friend with us too.
It was a blast. The boys were hilarious. Dixon couldn't stay in the tube. He kept falling out then running back to it and diving in. Then out he would go again.
John also would get the tubes in an irrigation ditch and make the horses go fast and turn in a little circle and the tube would sling shot around. I have Dixon on with me in one of the pictures and this is after the circle when we crashed back into the ditch. Thanks John for stopping the team on time. (I know he did it on purpose)
It was a beautiful sunny day for such an activity. Thanks Kaiserman's for the fun memories.

4 comments:

Trinity said...

I'm so jelous. I haven't taken my kids out to play in the snow once this year and we've had a lot of the white stuff. Kennedy keeps begging to go skiing and there's never any time. I have to make it happen or it will be too late. Your kids look like they had a lot of fun.

Coopercomics said...

I have not seen sledding with horses before..but it sounds like it would be perfect! You guys always have the best time. :)

Anonymous said...

Steph, how fun!! I love sledding and tubing! My children would do it everyday if they could. I love your pictures. I bet being pulled with a team and wagon was soooo much fun!

Allison said...

That is sledding at its best, what an awesome time! BRRRR!!!