Thursday, February 5, 2009

Men, they'll always be boys





I need to remeber next time I go anywhere with J.C. that has anything to do with dogs I'm in for it. (Whatever "it" is)
This is us stuck in the snow coming over the hill between Cache Valley and Tremonton. J.C. wanted to take a different road to see if there were any lion tracks. As you can see I got to see a lot of wild turkeys. There were even lots more, but I didn't get my phone out fast enough.
There was also lots of snow. I know this because we were stuck here for 3 hours. A couple drunk, but very nice guys on 4 wheelers tried to pull us out. No luck. Finally after lots of digging and cussing, (no, not me, my hubby) we were finally out.
My brother in law came up on his ranger to save us and he said it looked like we were digging a grave. Maybe J.C.'s.

5 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Oh my! The snow is crazy up there! Your adventures crack me up. Tell J.C. To keep 'em comin'!

Weston and Christy said...

I'm glad it was you and not me! kind of jealous of the snow though.

Anonymous said...

I love to watch wild turkeys. In Oak City they have a bunch of the naughty little things. It's good to see all of the snow. Maybe not so good to be stuck in though. Right now where I live we have no snow at all. It is really sad.

Allison said...

I know better than to believe that your hubby did all of the cursing!

Coopercomics said...

Ugh...I despise getting stuck. It always makes a memory though, right? You hubby is lucky to have such a cool chick that doesn't loose her cool when she is in a wild turkey stampede. :)