Sunday, April 26, 2009

Demolition

Ok so I'm too tired to post pictures right now. Yesterday we had our first day in the new house. We ripped all the flooring out. Except the tile. That stuff is hard to get out. I'll be chipping away at that for awhile still. We pulled everything out of the half bath and laundry room. Also we took the toilet out of the kids bathroom. The linoleum doesn't come up too easily in there so I will be putting the new floor right on top of it.
Tomorrow the carpet guy is coming to measure and then I will pick the new carpet out for the upstairs. I'm also going to try to get the kids bathroom painted so I can start the flooring and get the toilet back in there so we will have a bathroom to use.
My father in law parked their trailer in the backyard for us to use until the house is done. Therefore I will be moving all of our stuff out of the house we are in now and sticking it downstairs until the house is done and we can move all the furniture into it's rightful place.
My life is crazy busy right now. It seems everything has to happen at the same time. This week is birthday table (my last one ever). I just did a huge cheer. I also signed up to go to Norma Wood and Terri Wood Gates barrel clinic this weekend a couple of months ago. At the time I signed up I had no idea I would be in the middle of redoing a house. So wish me luck I get all I need to done including riding my horse to keep (get) him in shape for this weekend.
I'll post more as it happens and hopefully get in a few pictures here and there. I'm bad though cause I'm working and forget to take pictures.

1 comment:

George Family said...

How exciting! I bet you cant wait for the end results. It will be here sooner that you think just remember all the hard work will be so worth it in the end. I cant wait to see progress pictures. Good luck especially with that tile it really sucks!!