Thursday, March 26, 2009

This Could Be My View



Ok I can't not talk about it anymore. We are trying to buy a house and I am so excited, but nervous at the same time. Nervous because I don't know if it will go through yet.
The house is a repo and it is so gross. I don't even understand how people can be so dirty. The first time J.C. went inside he said he didn't want anything to do with the place. It probably wasn't helping that I was dry heaving. Even with all the gross, disgusting stuff I still could see so much potential.
Long story short the price was a steal so we made the bank an offer and they accepted. This week we had an inspection done and I am getting the septic tank pumped tomorrow. The only thing holding us back is our financing. There is an itty-bitty chance we won't get approved and it's driving me crazy waiting to know for sure. I've already been picking out the new flooring, sinks, paint, toilets, dishwasher and many other things. (It's really bad I tell you)
So I was out there tonight measuring and I decided to take some pictures of the view. I don't know what order they will show up on here, or if they'll be below this or above it. So try to figure out which picture is my front view and which one is my back view.
So far the views are the best part of this house.

4 comments:

Weston and Christy said...

So where is this house? I hope that the financing comes through for you.

Allison said...

You are so brave!!! I think that it takes a special person to fix up a house, especially one like that! I will keep my fingers croassed for you and hope all goes through. Is the house in Tremonton? You will have to send before and after picks for sure!

Brandy said...

That is an awesome view! No matter the house condition you can't get any better than that. Views here in southern Utah are few and far between. You can redo the house and make it the way you want! I'm so excited for you!

Trinity said...

Wow! What a View! I hope it all works out.