Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This is for Shelly






Since my cousin Shell Bell gave me a hard time today about updating my blog I decided to add something. Once again these are old pictures, I still don't have a new camera, so bear with me.

My cute (I mean handsome) boy Dixon cracked me up the day we tagged bucket calves for the fair. I still don't know what he was trying to accomplish, but he wanted to wear his chinks, cowboy hat, and he stuck something plastic in his mouth. (I really hope he wasn't pretending like it was a stokey or something. Please help me)

The other couple pictures are the day we got the calves. They were a day old and one didn't want to nurse from the bottle too well. It didn't make it after a couple of weeks. I tried all kinds of concoctions, even putting coke and pepto in the bottle. I didn't make that up, an old dairy farmer told me those tricks.

Last, but not least is the picture Dixon took of me cheesing it up at Josie's musical last year. I tried to take pictures of her, she even had a solo, but I was too far back and the only thing that wasn't black was the one of me. Great.

Ok Shelly are you happy now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, you are always so cute. I like your random pics. Whatever happened with the credit card thief?

Kilie Rainey said...

tell shelly to get over it! haha... are you guys going to meet up with them next week??? its been a long day. im sure you have heard. love you all dearly

The Finch's said...

Oh Steph... YOU ROCK!! Honestly, I needed to see something like this today. What a day it has been. Thanks for updating. Now i better get my tush in gear. Love you!! Hope to see you all very soon.