Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fall Guiding





Now for some pictures from J.C.'s trip to Wyoming this fall. It's hard to pick wich pictures to put on here. In fact right now J.C. is telling me he needs to pick the pictures so I will have the good ones. At least this gets the point across that they had a good year. J.C. has also been back to hunt lions with his friends and they have killed one every time he's gone. (which is 3) I have a little bit of a hard time with all of this hunting stuff, anyone who knows me knows how much I love animals. I have to always tell myself there is a whole circle to life. Last week we had our pig done (I hope everyone knows what I mean by done) I let it out of the pen to say goodbye and brushed him for awhile. Then I had to leave. He was a good pig. Ok, enough for now, I started this by just wanting to add hunting pictures and now I'm going on and on.

6 comments:

Trinity said...

I cannot believe those pictures. Unbelievable!!!! That's about I can say.

I agree with the loving animals part. I would have a way hard time with all the killing. Especially when you've raised them, like your pig.
I bet he tasted good though.

Evvie Turley said...

Looks like the fall has gone well for J.C.! Glad to hear it. :) Those are great pictures. Had a good visit with your crazy dad yesterday. He cracks me up. Wait 'til you see the pic. I took of him under the hood of Kelly's car...too funny

Kilie Rainey said...

i need your email ... i went private on my blog! so post a comment on your blog with your email or email it to me.. kilieblondie_babe@hotmail.com

Kilie Rainey said...

oh AND FOR THE record.. shelly NEVER updates her blog. hahaha... so dont let her make you feel bad.

RSHORSES said...

Stephanie I love your blog. I'm glad you found me. Now I can look at your blog as well. Those are some big animals. Tell JC I'm jealous I have never seen anything that big in my whole entire life. Well hope all is well Keep in Touch

Allison said...

I better not let Jason see those pics, he would be SOOOOO jealous!