Saturday, December 6, 2008

For all the crazy Gillespie's

I have to tell my family how much I really love them all right now. I mean I don't just love them right now, I always do, I just have to tell them now. I wish I could have been there with everyone to tell sweet little grandma goodbye. It was good to get to hear all of the stories from everyone. We are planning on driving down to Kanab on Thursday and then heading the rest of the way Friday. I don't know when the last time I was in Arizona even was. I think Dixon was pretty little so it's probably been around 5 years now. I really hope that's not right, but I can't remember.
Kilie my email is trispokebuty@yahoo.com. Now Shelly I know you don't update very often too so get your butt in gear so I can keep up on my family that I don't ever get to see.
Love you all
Steph

10 comments:

Coopercomics said...

Hey Steph, D.J. works with your dad and he told me about your sweet Grandma. All I could think about is how sad it was going to make my friend and her cute family. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask. Love ya.

Allison said...

We need to start coordinating our schedules, I was in Kanab over the Thanksgiving holiday. Spent some time with my Grandma Zola because she feel earlier in the week and was pretty sore. It was awesome down in Page, so nice and warm. We had a great visit with everyone but it would be nice to see you once in a while!

Kilie Rainey said...

YOur coming???? YEAH!!!!!! i cant wait to see you! .. man i cant believe how many of everyone is going to come. just to be there for little grandma. we are going to need to take pictures of all the families..and then the whole posterity togther!

Kilie Rainey said...

ps. your invited now:)

Kilie Rainey said...

hey steph.. umm i just wanted to mention..as you make your trip through az... you have to come through flagstaff:) you should call me:) we can travel together friday maybe or something.. as you guys come through ill meet up with you and we can drive all together:)

Kilie Rainey said...

480-282-1696

George Family said...

Well hello. Ya my meaning of Christmas was really random for me I usually don't write stuff like that for ppl to read but I thought what the heck. For the horse we would take any help we can get. Robert is actually really nervous about getting one him. He would actually like to send him off to let someone else finish him for us, just so we can start ridding. I'm like you I love looking at every ones blogs just to see how well they are doing and were they are now.

Evvie Turley said...

Hey Steph, I can't wait to see you this weekend! I wish it was for a happier event, but this is part of life, huh? Grandma loves you, don't forget!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. It isn't easy having those you love leave you behind. All my love to you and your family.

M. Gallagher said...

So happy you found my blog! Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Kiley & I will be in Kanab the last 2 weeks of January if you have any trips planned...