Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Bull Rider "once upon a time"




These are pictures of my hubby at CSI. This is where he went to college and he won the All Around Cowboy at the College National Finals way back when. This mural has been up for awhile, but J.C. hadn't had the chance to see it. He was stuck in Twin Falls between cattle loads so I drove up there to spend the night with him and we went for a tour. Unfortunately there was a car show going on at the time so we couldn't get close to everything, but it was still pretty cool.

The last picture is my ex bull rider of a husband putting his daughter on a rank brahma bull calf. This picture was taken with my phone about a millisecond after he got kicked in the thigh. Ha ha. He deserved it for putting her up there.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Wow that pretty cool. He has a great legacy.
I hope his leg didn't hurt too bad, even though I agree that might not have been the smartest move on his part.

George Family said...

Hi Steph this is Holli. That sounds like something my hubby would do if he ever had a chance. Once a bull rider always a bull rider. Gotta love the bull rider that still lives inside the family man.