Monday, August 4, 2008

My Girls, My Queens. Well almost





Oh my, I know I am a nerd, I just had to show the picture of me that gets to be in our fair book this year. I help out with the queenies, well I don't feel like I do much, but Lola that is in charge thinks I do. Maybe she just says that. My girls decided to try out again this year. They were in the Little Miss group. That is the 7-9 year olds. They did so good. Josie won the horsemanship and Mercedes won the photogenic. Really everyone wins something, but I was so proud of them. Only a year ago they barely dared ride. Now, watch out. It is so fun to go ride and just watch them. It makes my heart swell.

I still have so many more pictures to post. I have been taking pictures forever thinking I would put them on here, so bare with me when none are organized or have any captions with them. I don't know how to do that yet.

3 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you did a blog-it's great! Your girls are so adorable! I'm jealous! It's so cool that they love to ride and are into the queen contest stuff. :) Quint is just learning how to rope but Payte mostly just wants to stick to the balls: baseball, basketball, football-ya know! They all have their thing! Keep the posts coming-you're doing great! I love the baptism pictures too! We will be doing that next month with Quint also! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Steph, you guys look so happy. I'm glad that you are doing something that you enjoy. Your family is growing up! Isn't that crazy how that happens? My husband and Father in-law do a lot on horses. They have range cows. So a few times every year they make the trip out on the west desert to push the cows up the mountian or else to start them coming back down. I love to help out if I can but all I can really say is that I'm glad the horse knows what he is doing!!

Allison said...

Holy crap Steph. You are looking GOOD!!! What a hottie!